Visit Jersey Mylisting Portal: Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of the Visit Jersey Mylisting Portal (the ‘Portal’) is provided by Visit Jersey to you (the ‘User’) subject to the following Terms and Conditions (the ‘Terms and Conditions’). In using this Portal the User indicates his agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the other documents referred to and incorporated into these Terms and Conditions, and the expression ‘Terms and Conditions’ shall be deemed to include these other materials.
Changes to the Portal
The User acknowledges and accepts that Visit Jersey may from time to time alter any aspect of the portal, or any of the services provided through the Portal, as it thinks fit and without notice to the User. Further, Visit Jersey may alter the terms and conditions at any time without notice and the Users continued use of the Portal will constitute their acceptance of any changes made. The User accepts that it will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration.
Images you upload to the Portal
- It is the responsibility of each person or company submitting an image to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. The person or company submitting an image must warrant that they own the copyright for it or have explicit permission to use that image. Any images submitted overprinted with text such as names or email address will not be published.
- Copyright in all images uploaded to the portal remains with the respective person or company. However, by submitting an image to the portal you are granting a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Visit Jersey to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications and their websites.
Any content such as any written content, photos, pictures, audio or video content posted or uploaded by the User are subject to moderation.
The User warrants that in its use of the Portal it shall:
- (a) Use the Portal only for lawful purposes.
- (b) Not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
- (c) without prejudice to the generality of paragraph (b) above, not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information in which the User does not own the intellectual property rights, or any material which is in any way unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic or otherwise obscene, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable; and
- (d) Not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intended or having for effect to disrupt or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website or of other Users’ computer systems. Visit Jersey shall be entitled to remove any material or restrict or terminate your access to the Portal in the event that any of the above warranties are breached.
Establishments who quote they have AA Quality Assurance mark must have been visited and graded by this body. All prices within the ‘prices from’ section of the portal supplied by the operators themselves are to the best of our knowledge are correct. Visit Jersey reserves the right to amend or prices where they reasonably feel they are incorrect or misleading.
The User accepts and acknowledges that Visit Jersey, its officers, employees, agents, representatives of any sort, and advisers shall not in any way be liable for any damage, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the User’s downloading of any of the contents from the Portal, or its reliance on or use of any of the contents for any purpose.
The names and logos identifying Visit Jersey and its products and services are proprietary marks of Visit Jersey and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on the User any licence of any such mark or of any other intellectual property right, without the express permission of Visit Jersey.
Visit Jersey reserves the right to terminate forthwith, or to refuse to permit, the use of the portal by any User, at any time and at Visit Jersey’s absolute discretion.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jersey. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Jersey
Non-acceptance of the terms and conditions
If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the Contents of the Portal and therefore should cease using the Portal immediately.